- According to the relevant parameters provided by the customer, the CHINAMFG engineering software is used to create the motion load curve diagram of the mechanism equipment to obtain the corresponding parameters and derive the motion load curve. Intuitively display important parameters and load indexes in the transmission system to help customers carry out reasonable structural design.
- SIGRINER provides a motor database from 500 servo motor manufacturers worldwide
We are honored to provide you with our applied computing and transmission design expertise. We can provide relevant training according to your needs. We can provide relevant training according to your needs. Please contact our engineer, or call to: 156797 0571 8( / )
|Rated output torque
|Emergency braking torque
Allow 1000 times in the working life of the gearbox
|3 x NOM.Output
|Rated input speed
(T2N, 20°C ambient temperature)
|Maximum input speed
|Maximum return clearance
|PBMD 120≤5ARCMIN PLMD+ 120≤3ARCMIN custom made≤1 ARCMIN
(nt=3000rmp, gearbox 20°C)
|Maximum radial force
|Maximum axial force
|Maximum roll torque
|Efficiency at full load
|The maximum allowable temperature of the shell
|The direction of rotation
|Input and output in the same direction
|Working noise(i=10 and n1=3000rpm no load)
|Moment of inertia
- We provide fast supply and strong support all over the world through a complete sales and service network
- With years of rich experience, our authoritative experts provide market-leading consulting services for various industrial sectors
- Robotics, automation and manipulator technology
A variety of servo gearboxes and mechanical transmission systems, from economical to high-end models; can be applied to various robots and their auxiliary axes, such as transmission shafts and station control devices
Innovative gearbox ensures stability, synchronization accuracy and long-term accuracy even at high speeds
The perfect solution for high-quality printing processes and other continuous duty applications
Option: integrated sensor for monitoring paper tension and similar parameter
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Conical – Cylindrical Gear
Using Agricultural Gearboxes in Specialized Tasks: Tilling and Planting
Agricultural gearboxes are versatile components that play a crucial role in various farming operations, including specialized tasks such as tilling and planting. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes are utilized in these tasks:
- Tilling: Tilling is an essential step in preparing the soil for planting. Agricultural gearboxes are used in tractor-mounted tillers to drive the rotating tines that break up and turn over the soil. The gearbox’s high torque capabilities and power transmission efficiency allow the tiller to work effectively even in tough soil conditions. Adjustable gear ratios in the gearbox enable operators to control the tiller’s speed and penetration depth, optimizing soil preparation.
- Planting: Precision planting requires accurate seed placement and spacing to maximize crop yield. Agricultural gearboxes are integrated into planting equipment to drive mechanisms that distribute seeds evenly at the desired depth. The gearbox’s ability to transmit power with precision ensures consistent seed placement, contributing to uniform germination and plant growth. Some gearboxes in planting equipment also offer variable speed options, allowing farmers to adjust planting rates based on seed types and field conditions.
By enabling efficient power transmission and offering customizable speed and torque settings, agricultural gearboxes enhance the effectiveness of specialized tasks like tilling and planting. Farmers can rely on these gearboxes to achieve optimal soil preparation and planting accuracy, ultimately contributing to higher crop yields.
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Right Gearbox for Farm Machinery
Choosing the appropriate gearbox for farm machinery is crucial to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting the right gearbox:
- Power and Torque Requirements: Assess the power and torque needed for the specific task the machinery will perform. Select a gearbox that can handle the required load without straining the components.
- Speed Variation: Determine if the machinery requires variable speed control for different tasks. Some gearboxes offer adjustable speed options to match varying conditions and applications.
- Task Compatibility: Ensure that the chosen gearbox is compatible with the implements and attachments the machinery will use. Different tasks may require different gear ratios and torque capabilities.
- Efficiency: Opt for gearboxes known for their efficiency in power transmission. Efficient gearboxes minimize energy losses and maximize the output of the machinery.
- Durability: Farming environments can be demanding, so select a gearbox that is built to withstand the conditions, such as exposure to dirt, moisture, and impacts.
- Size and Weight: Consider the available space and weight limits on the machinery. Choose a gearbox that fits within these constraints without compromising performance.
- Maintenance: Evaluate the maintenance requirements of the gearbox. Gearboxes that are easy to maintain and service can minimize downtime and keep the machinery running smoothly.
- Cost: Balance the initial cost of the gearbox with its long-term benefits and performance. Investing in a quality gearbox can lead to better overall cost-effectiveness over time.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the gearbox is compatible with the power source (such as the tractor’s power take-off) and other components of the machinery.
- Manufacturer Reputation: Choose gearboxes from reputable manufacturers with a history of producing reliable and high-quality agricultural machinery components.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the right gearbox that meets the specific needs of their farm machinery, leading to enhanced efficiency, productivity, and longevity of equipment.
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The following key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and seals, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-16